Thursday 21 February 2019

My Skincare Routine over 7 Days - Morning and Evening - Thursday Morning

Thursday Morning

The ordinary Matrixl 10% + HA (hyularonic acid) was my first purchase from this skincare brand.  I saw a blogger raving about it for the fine lines under her eyes (one of my main concerns) and she talked about how it plumped out her skin and made her lines much less noticeable.  I tried it and I agree!  Plus it works perfectly under makeup, unlike many other under eye products which can leave a white chalky residue.  Matrixl is a peptide (penetrates the top layer of skin) known for stimulating the growth of new collagen, elastin and this formula also contains hyularonic acid (you can never have enough!) which again aids in refilling my wrinkles naturally from within the skin.  If there is one thing in my skincare routine I will never do without again, its probably Matrixyl.


#skincare #antiageing # hydrdatedskin #hydratedskinishappyskin #lookyounger #goodskin #goodskincare #drunkelephant #TheOrdinarySkincare #bioderma #paulaschoice #cetaphil #olay #meccamaxima #meccacosmetica #sephora






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.