Thursday 21 February 2019

My Skincare Routine over 7 Days - Morning and Evening - Monday Morning

Monday Morning

I never used to be a big fan of toners - thinking if my skin was freshly washed and clean I could just proceed to the next step without using one.  How wrong I was!  A toner not only removes any traces of cleanser or debris ont he skin but also moisturises and hydrates the skin ready for the next step.  It has become and essential part of my daily routine and this product - #biodermahydrabiotonique is, in my eyes, "liquid gold" for my skin.  it is moisture generating and perfect for sensitive skin.  I LOVE it!!

#skincare #antiageing # hydrdatedskin #hydratedskinishappyskin #lookyounger #goodskin #goodskincare #DrunkElephant #TheOrdinarySkincare #Bioderma #PaulasChoice #cetaphil #olay #MeccaMaxima #meccacosmetica #Sephora



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.