Sunday 24 February 2019

My Skincare Routine over 7 Days - Morning and Evening - Friday Morning

Friday Morning

The Mecca Cosmetica to Save Face Superscreen SPF50+ is a "repurchase" product for me. It is my "go-to" daily moisturiser. I LOVE this product, mainly because it is SPF50+ and is a multi benefit product. The number 1 concern for me is continuing to reduce the visible signs of ageing and the number 1 way of doing that is to reduce sun exposure on my face, which this luxe facial sunscreen does for me.  For everyday wear, it sits perfectly under makeup, offers the ultimate protection against UVA, UVB and contains Vitamin E, Hyularonic acid and pomegranate extract (anti oxidant) and doesn't cast a white shadow on my skin.

At rrp$40 from #meccacosmetica you cant go wrong.  It is an economical daily moisturiser, sunscreen, undermakeup routine product. It is has a very soft colour (but i must admit a super sheer finish) that you could just use a light #MACmineraliseskinfinish over the top for weekend wear and that could be your base - done!



#skincare #antiageing # hydrdatedskin #hydratedskinishappyskin #lookyounger #goodskin #goodskincare #drunkelephant #TheOrdinarySkincare #bioderma #paulaschoice #cetaphil #olay #meccamaxima #meccacosmetica #sephora




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.