Thursday 21 February 2019

My Skincare Routine over 7 Days - Morning and Evening - Wednesday Evening

Wednesday Evening

Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) is an awesome product and I will never leave it out of my skincare routine again!  It is a water-soluble vitamin that works with the natural substances in your skin to help visibly improve the appearance of enlarged pores, uneven skin tone, fine lines and wrinkles, dullness and a weakened surface.  Preceeded by B-Hydra and Buffet, adding Nuacinamide to your skincare routine is the perfect combination - just like champagne and strawberries!  I've definitely noticed a difference in the size of my pores since using this product.  It's a winner!  I use the Paulaschoice 10%Niacinamide Booster becuase the consistency is easy to work with and is a quality product.



#skincare #antiageing # hydrdatedskin #hydratedskinishappyskin #lookyounger #goodskin #goodskincare #drunkelephant #TheOrdinarySkincare #bioderma #paulaschoice #cetaphil #olay #meccamaxima #meccacosmetica #sephora




No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.