Sunday 24 February 2019

My Skincare Routine over 7 Days - Morning and Evening - Saturday Evening

Saturday Evening

Lala Retro Night Cream by Drunk Elephant  - what can I say other than it really is like putting soft whipped cream on your face!  I love this night cream as I have dry skin so I love that it makes my skin feel hydrated and soft.  Again filled with all the goodies - six anti-oxidant rich African Oils to heal and renew; plantain extract to promote firmness, density and elasticity whilst evening out skintone, fermented green tea to combat ageing and inflammation and moisture boosting sodium hyaloranate cross polymer to hydrate smooth fine lines and stimulate collagen formation. Just what I need to finish my skincare routine at night when my skin is in rest and renewal phase!



#skincare #antiageing # hydrdatedskin #hydratedskinishappyskin #lookyounger #goodskin #goodskincare #drunkelephant #TheOrdinarySkincare #bioderma #paulaschoice #cetaphil #olay #meccamaxima #meccacosmetica #sephora





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.