Sunday 24 February 2019

My Skincare Routine over 7 Days - Morning and Evening - Saturday Morning

Saturday Morning

I hope you have found my morning routine useful.  I try to keep it simple in the mornings as there is still the whole makeup routine to apply after this!  But as we makeup artists say "The Base Must Be Ace"  to achieve great makeup!

honestly the Matrixyl has been my golden nugget to hydrate my under eye area (one of my concerns) and the formulation from The Ordinary is so affordable.  You can purchase it from #myer or #priceline.  If you have a special occasion coming up, remember preparation is the key to a beautiful makeup application so try and take a few tips from me to help your skin reach its full potential - I hope its been helpful! xoxo


#skincare #antiageing # hydrdatedskin #hydratedskinishappyskin #lookyounger #goodskin #goodskincare #drunkelephant #TheOrdinarySkincare #bioderma #paulaschoice #cetaphil #olay #meccamaxima #meccacosmetica #sephora






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.