Sunday 1 March 2015

My Current Eyeshadow Faves! (MAC and Inglot)

Recently I purchased two beautiful eye products to add to my already ridiculous eyeshadow collection- Mac prolongwear paint pot in Lets Skate And Inglot’s body sparkle #68….. And I am obsessed!!!

I absolutely love the formula of the Mac prolongwear paintpots –they are creamy, extremely pigmented and blend beautifully. Sometimes when I’m in a rush I don’t have time to set them with powder, within six hours they still look flawless -no creasing or smudging! This particular shade, Lets Skate is definitely one of my favourites. It is a soft baby pink with gold sparkles (not chunky glitter!) and looks incredible layered with bronze and copper shades as they compliment the gold undertones in the paintpot. I also love layering it with a simple champagne colour-Stila’s kitten is gorgeous and this really enhances the pink and creates a fresh, glowing look.




The inglot body sparkle has a copper/bronze undertone with pink, gold and even green shimmers. It is so unique and definitely adds an extra dimension to a simple eyeshadow look. A really easy eye look which I love doing is smoking out Mac’s eyeshadowin Woodwinked (medium toned bronze) and placing this pigment in the middle of the lid for a pop of colour! It looks stunning and takes less than 5 minutes, which is the best part about it! Sometimes I mix this pigment with an adhesive-I have the Too Faced Shadow Insurance Glitter glue and it instantly bonds the body sparkle intensifies the look, making the pigment even more vibrant with NO fallout!!!. This pigment can get quite messy, so I recommend doing your foundation and concealer after because there can be a lot of fallout!


I’m loving layering cream shadows with powders, playing around with different colour combinations which creates beautiful duo-chrome effects! This Mac paintpot and inglot pigment are such an amazing combination– a gorgeous rose gold/copper colour with the pink undertones of the paintpot shining through.








(Melissa Coleman is a Brisbane based, mobile, freelance hair and makeup artist experienced in weddings, bridal, formals, special occasions, tv, photoshoots, theatre.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.