Friday 6 March 2015

Bold Lips

I have just received two more gorgeous lipstick shades to add to my kit! Recently I have loved creating a really simple eye look, bold lashes, full brows (hint hint for next weeks post) and a BRIGHT LIP!!

Whenever I am wearing bright lips I always try to exfoliate (dry skin is always more noticeable on bold colours)-it makes a huge difference and is the perfect canvas. Bicarbonate soda and water is a very simple and cheap scrub or I have also found that lathering lip balm and scrubbing with a toothbrush works wonders!

Now onto the new colours:

Persimmon- a matte coral/orange with pink undertones


Deep Rasberry- a shimmering cool toned dark pink

(left - Persimmon; right Deep Rasberry)

I always finish off bold lips by outlining with concealer- ensuring they look flawless and crisp.

Have fun with the bold colours ladies!!!

(Brisbane mobile hair and makeup artist experienced in weddings, bridal, formals, tv, photoshoots, theatre - Melissa Coleman)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.