Monday 2 April 2018

Mecca Cosmetica "To Save Face SPF50+"

Mecca Cosmetica Luxe Hydrating Day Cream


This is a "repurchase product" for me whenever I run out -  my "go to" daily moisturiser.  I LOVE this product, mainly because it is SPF50+ and is a multi benefit product.  The number 1 concern for me is continuing to reduce the visible signs of ageing and the number 1 way of doing that is to reduce sun exposure on my face, which this Luxe Hydrating Cream does for me.




For everyday wear, it sits perfectly under makeup, offers the ultimate protection against UVA, UVB and Free radicals with its potent superstar antioxidants Pycnogenol and Vitamin E and has heavy hitting hydrators to boost moisture levels in the skin.

At rrp $40 From Mecca Cosmetica you cant go wrong as an economical daily moisturiser, sunscreen, undermakeup routine product.

It has a very soft (but I must admit super sheer colour/finish) that you "could" just use a light MAC Mineralise Skin Finish powder over the top for weekend wear and that could be your base, done!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.