Monday 1 June 2015

Three Lipstick Must-Have's

MAC’s lipstick in Snob has been one of my favourites for quite a while now! This colour is a cool toned light pink and compliments practically any makeup look so I always tend to grab it when I’m in a rush. Snob has a matte finish with a satin sheen-which is perfect for me as I find matte finishes can be sometimes drying.





Another MAC shade, which I have been obsessing over, is Heroine, a stunning bold purple. This shade is extremely pigmented and creamy and has a great lasting power. This tone is a definite winter must-have; it looks gorgeous on pale complexions and makes the skin look more vibrant and fresh because of the cool undertones. This is a matte shade, so I recommend exfoliating your lips (you can make your own by mixing brown sugar and honey), applying a very thin layer of lip balm and lining your lips.




My hands-down, favourite red lipstick is Georgio Armani Rouge d’Armani in the shade 400. This is a cool-toned, deep red lipstick, which looks stunning with a very natural eye and winged eyeliner. The lasting power of this lipstick is incredible; easily 6-8 hours, I can even eat with this lipstick and it will not budge! Although this is a matte lipstick, I don’t find it drying as long as I apply a very thin layer of lip balm for extra moisture.




I hope you enjoyed and let me know your favorite lipstick in the comments!

(Brisbane mobile hair and makeup artist experienced in weddings, bridal, fromals, tv, photoshoots, theatre-Melissa Coleman (Mobile Spray Tan artist too.)



3 comments:

  1. Can you recommend a good nude lipstick for medium to fair skin?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Oh Yes, definitely MAC Creme D'nude or Hue. Blankety is also gorgeous. Maybe I should review them next! :)

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.